Saturday, July 27, 2013

Gh-gh-gh...

I spent a while testing how the glue works with the swarowskis and my bikinis... it works Great when I leave my fingers there too... I dressed a packed sleeping bag (it's about the size of a Big, Fat cat) with my bottom half and did some tests. Tomorrow I'll see how well it dried and how badly the crystals want to fly off when I squeeze myself in to it (first I'll undress the sleeping bag of course).

It was leg day today.
I tried something new for recovery. I stepped into a small room that was -112C cold. Now THAT is cold :D
Me and my friend Ms. R. spent about 3 minutes there and it sure was nice to feel the "hellish cold licking your every part". I know I've said that I hate cold things and cold weather, YES I still do! But you have to do what you have to to recover from a long and hard LEG DAY! ;) I think I'll go again after my first show week end. It's not very cheap and we did have to drive all the way to Haikko Manor http://www.haikko.fi/en/home.php

Here's more about the Super cold http://www.haikko.fi/en/spa-and-treatments/super-cold--110degc.php
Swedish ice hockey hat kept me warm <3
Go for it people! If we had wanted to, we could have stood there (in Hell) for 5 min!

No comments:

Post a Comment